Self-catering accommodation from winter season 23/24
The Berghostel Jschalp is located at 1930 meters above sea level, directly at the middle station of the Jakobshorn cable car. With a view of Davos and the Jakobshorn, guests in the accommodation enjoy a unique view. To top it off, the Jakobshorn ski area is right outside the front door, and the day can be started on the freshly groomed slopes. Thus, the Berghostel Jschalp is an ideal starting point and destination for excursions into the surrounding mountain world. After the excursion, the large sun terrace invites you to enjoy and relax.
The accommodation is always available for the sole use of a group and is therefore charged with a house flat rate. The flat rate includes an occupancy of up to 50 people.
of the mountain hostel Jschalp
- Self-catering accommodation ideal for schools, clubs, and group trips
- Terrace for group activities
- Ideal location for mountain excursions in winter
- Fantastic views from the accommodation and the rooms
- Directly on the slopes of the Jakobshorn
Overnight stay on the mountain
Perfect for skiers, schools and clubs
For different group sizes
The Berghostel offers nine multi-bed rooms for up to 50 guests. Showers and toilets are on the same floor. The rooms are practically furnished and offer enough storage space for clothes and a window with a view.
The Berghostel Jschalp is located at 1.930 metres above sea level at the middle station of the Jakobshorn. A ten-minute gondola ride takes guests from the bottom to the mountain. The bottom station is right next to Davos Platz railway station, ideal for arriving by train. For guests arriving by car, parking spaces are available at the Jakobshorn for a fee.
Good to know:
The Davos Klosters Mountains staff will take care of your suitcases. Your luggage will be taken from the bottom station up to your accommodation on the day of arrival and transported back down to the valley on the day of departure. Check-in is by 2pm at the Jakobshorn cable car valley station in the Mountain Hotels office. This ensures that all guests reach the hostel by cable car on time.
- Winter sports / Ski
- Sports and leisure activities
- Group room
- Ski room
Payment optionsEC-Direkt, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, V-Pay
CancellationCancellation free of charge:
• All direct bookings up to 15 days before arrival for individual trips. For group tours separate conditions apply according to confirmations.
• Cancellation regulation to all accommodations for all direct bookings made by phone, email or website until further notice.
• For no-shows or cancellations 100% of the arrangement will be charged.
• The conclusion of a cancellation insurance by the guest is additionally recommended.
Check-InFrom 3:00 p.m.
Check-OutUntil 11.00 a.m.
Children and extra bedsWe will be glad to inform you about children's prices and extra beds by mail or phone.
ParkingThe accommodation has a parking lot for guests. Please note that we can neither pre-book nor guarantee these parking spaces. The reception team will always try to help you.
The parking lot costs CHF 9.00 in summer and CHF 18.00 in winter per night. There is a strict night parking ban on public parking lots in Davos.
Contact & Arrival
Available offers incl. lift ticket
Davos Klosters Premium Card