Cover Festival Davos
29 March to 2 April 2018
The biggest classics in rock, pop and reggae in the heart of a snow-covered winter wonderland – that’s the Cover Festival Davos Klosters. Over four days, the 9 best tribute bands in Europe play a total of 18 free concerts at 8 venues.
Experience the Cover Festival Davos Klosters. After two successful seasons, the free concert series will be held during spring time. As the days begin to grow longer, temperatures rise and the warm sunshine invites revellers to bask in the glory of it, the most beautiful time of the winter begins in Davos Klosters.
The Cover Festival combines snow sports on perfect pistes in the morning and good music in the afternoon and evening amid a breathtaking landscape. Guests can choose from 18 concerts in the mountains, the valley and the hottest bars. The best tribute bands in Europe bring their unique and perfectly staged shows to the Alps, regaling audiences with the greatest hits from the worlds of pop, rock, reggae and the Neue Deutsche Welle.
And be sure not to miss the new unplugged concerts later in the evening. We literally pull the plug on the bands as they play their music in a warm and intimate setting. The unplugged sessions promise a mellow and cosy wind-down to an eventful day and are an absolute highlight of this year’s festival.
- ZUCCHERO performed by O.I. & B.
- JOHN DIVA & THE ROCKETS OF LOVE
- BOB MARLEY performed by MARLEY'S GHOST
- BEE GEES performed by NIGHT FEVER
- BLACK EYED PEAS performed by ELEPHUNK
- TINA TURNER performed by TOTALLY TINA
- BRIAN ADAMS performed by BRYAN ADAMS TRIBUTE
- AEROSMITH performed by BIG ONES
- PHIL COLLINS performed by STILL COLLINS
- AC/DC performed by DIRTY DEEDS 79